Monday, April 19, 2010

The Smith's visit

Saturday some of our greatest friends came to visit. Ben, Jennifer and Adriana made the trip from Houma to spend the afternoon with us. Ana absolutely loved the babies. She must have said "Hi, baby" about a thousand times. It was too cute. The weather was beautiful so we decided to pack the girls up and take them for a stroll outside in the "ladies train", as Bobby calls it. Ana wanted to help and push the stroller like a big girl. She's gonna be a GREAT big sister, hint hint!

This ladies train takes two to get out of the house!

The girls seem to like being outside

Ana loves her babies

4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous!!! Isn't it nice to be able to see your feet again!!!

    That is one LONG stroller .... we went from long to wide when we switched to B.O.B.!!!!!

    SAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and yes it is, but it's even nicer to breathe again. We also have a side by side stroller for when they are older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we could go and visit. I cannot wait to see the girls soon!!!! I feel like i'm missing out on something special! Send the girls kisses and hugs!!! Love ya Desi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw,Desi, we wish you guys were closer! I can't wait til August when we can all be together! I'll give them lots of kisses from you! Miss you and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete