The girls turned 2 months old on June 6th. Where does the time go? I'm trying to soak the time up as best I can. I go back to work next week and it just blows my mind that the time went so fast! The girls have started going to daycare twice a week. I think it's more to get me used to the idea rather than the girls, ha! They are doing well there and I know are being well taken care of. I am looking forward to seeing what our routine will be once they are going full time. They are doing well at home, sleeping 7 hour stretches at night! It's amazing how refreshing consistent sleep can be, especially since we went so long without it! We are excited to see how much the girls change in this next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The second picture cracks me up!!! I can't get over how big they're getting! Give them kisses from Aunt Sis...love you all!!
ReplyDeletePS - I just realized they are like mirror images of each other in the first picture...I think that will become my new background pic on my computer!
ReplyDelete