Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One Month!

My girls at one month!
Looking at their Honey!
Wow! 4 weeks have flown by! These girls are definitely a full time job, but a wonderful one! We are learning how to balance our time and energy (which isn't much) with the girls. Sleep is definitely lacking, but it's amazing how much you can do on 3 hours of sleep a night (and that's usually in 1.5 hour increments)! They are really starting to fill out and seem to change a little every day!
We took our first road trip to Alexandria this weekend. I was a nervous wreck on the way there, hoping they would tolerate the 3 hour drive with little to no meltdowns. They slept the entire time there and back. Well, I say entire, but both there and back they started to fuss about the remaining 10 minutes of the trip. Stretching them to 4 hours for feedings was their max! I only took a couple of pictures this weekend. Between changing, feeding, burping, putting to sleep, I have little to no time to take pics. I will make a better effort, especially since these days will soon be a fleeting memory!




No comments:

Post a Comment