This past weekend was full of fun for us! It started out with a long overdue visit from Aunt Sis! We were so excited for her to get here! She seemed to have a wonderful time loving on the girls and spoiling them with gifts, of course! Alanna sewed and embroidered the most precious blankets that I absolutely love! She also spoiled Mommy and Daddy by taking a baby each night so we could get a little more rest. Thanks Aunt Sis!
Alanna and her girls
Sunday was Baby Dedication at church and also my first mother's day. It still amazed me that I am a wife, much less a mom! It has been a wonderful, crazy experience so far and I know it can only keep getting better! We had my whole family and Bobby's dad and stepmom here for the dedication. We had a nice lunch after and enjoyed visiting with everyone. The girls especially liked all the cuddling they received!
My sweet little family
Three generations
Mom and her whole crew on Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The girls could not get any sweeter! Your sister's blankets are AWESOME!!! Give them kisses for me!!!
ReplyDelete